Beloved all over the Twitterland, Our own darling Erron announced today she was pregnant with a He. Little boy No Name!
So I have come up with Project: Knit For Erron! Wanna participate? I’m gathering up hand knits for Erron to send to her. Baby stuff, kid stuff, stuff for her or her hubs. I’ll also be gathering trinkets and nice pampering things for Erron.
There is no one more deserving of hand knits than Erron. She’s the kindest, most sweetest, mom & blogger and I kid you not, everyone loves her. And even if you don’t know her, you should still participate! There is nothing more awesome than giving a handknit to someone you know will truly appreciate your hard work!
– Erron LOVES bright colors.
– Little Baby No Name is a boy.
– Erron already has two boys and two girls. Their sizes are: Elijah (age 6.5) wears size 7, Petra (age 6.5) wears size 6, Natalia (age 4) wears size 4, Micah (age 2) wears 20 months
– Erron says her foot size is: 7 – 7.5 US Womens
– Wishlist for baybay includes hats, vests, baby legs, soakers, and cardigans. Erron says vests are good because of the weather.
– Erron says she expects the baby in September so I’d like to have everything collected by the latest, August.
If you want to participate, either shoot me an email at email@example.com or leave a comment and I’ll email YOU!
Thanks in advance to EVERYONE who is going to participate. There is nothing more wonderful than sharing love and kindness and awesomeness with your handknits!